Search This Blog

Friday 25 May 2012

Pinterest



I held out for quite some time. Every body kept telling me about Pinterest and how much I would love it...and that was the whole point. I own Vintage Vic's and it takes up a great deal of time. I have to source vintage cards and illustrations, to make my new greetings cards and ready to frame illustrations from. Then make the new items. I also sell vintage books and lifestyle items, which first I have to find. Then, I have to keep up to date on my web site, Vintage Vic Facebook, run my Etsy shop and blog. I do vintage fairs and constantly work on getting Vintage Vic's noticed, in a very overcrowded market. 

I am married, have two teenage children, a home and a cat to care for! I also work part time in a library. Already there are not enough hours in the day. I did not have time for Pinterest...

So anyway, at the moment I am pinning on about 20 boards! Yep, they got me in the end. I was just going to have a quick look, to see what all the fuss was about! That was it, I was hooked. Now, every time I see something great, on the Internet, I reach for my Pin It button.

Lots of my boards are dedicated to vintage. Bet that shocked you! I have vintage cards, vintage illustrators, vintage brides... There are others though. Music, cakes, home decor, outdoor fun, I just add as I think of a new one.

If you are also a fan of Pinterest, I would love you to leave me a comment, pointing me at your boards. I love to browse and maybe re pin a few!

This is my latest board, so far. A tribute to someone I have admired all my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment