Search This Blog

Thursday 25 April 2013

Local Aid Record 'Tears In Heaven' in Aid of Dementia UK






Previously, in this blog I mentioned that my son Mitchell, who is a singer/song writer has recorded with the wonderful Local Aid. This is a group of very talented musicians, who come together to record songs to raise money and awareness for various charities. They are organised by James Vince, who you see talking at the beginning of the video.

This time they are singing in aid of Denentia UK. The download is free, but they ask that you consider making a donation to the charity in appreciation.

My Mitch, with James Vince who organises these charity recordings.


On a personal note, you can see my son Mitch (18) toward the end of the video. Wearing a suit, white shirt, black tie and glasses, he sings, "'cos I know I don't belong, here in heaven."  I am a proud Mum!!


Please click on the picture above to watch and hear 'Tears In Heaven' by Local Aid.


Please click on DEMENTIA UK above to view their page or make a donation.
Thank you!

Back soon,
Vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment