Search This Blog

Sunday 22 April 2012

Forgotten Books...



I run Vintage Vic's from home. In addition to this, I work, part time in a library. I adore books and always have.
When I was at Primary school, aged about 5, I had a favourite book that the teacher used to read to us. 
This was it...



CHEESE PEAS AND CHOCOLATE PUDDING
BY 
BETTY VAN WITSEN

I have searched, but I just can't find a copy. Infact, I was starting to think I had dreamt it! Then, I found a wonderful internet site, where my beloved book was discussed and summerised. So if I have made you curious, take a look at this link!

Meanwhile, if any of you lovely bloggers have a copy, I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I am also ooking for a copy of this book for a friend. Se said it was her favorite story growing up.... If anyone has a copy they are willing to part with... P8reotic1@aol.com


    ReplyDelete